Are you highly driven and ready for your next challenge? A Support Team Consultant is responsible for responding to Tier 1 customer issues using Protech’s software solutions based on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform. The ideal candidate will be a professional that can work gracefully under the pressure of customer demands, has an aptitude for using business software and embraces the tools and processes made available to them to perform their job duties. Successful candidate will work directly with clients and internal Protech resources to ensure achievement of departmental goals. This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Qualify customer reported issues as a support incident, professional service or software logic defect
- Manage incident support reported with accurate scope, assessment and action items
- Set correct expectations with customers and meet those expectations
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree or 2 years relevant work experience with strong English verbal and writing skills, professional appearance, ability to travel and drive to customer sites, aptitude for end-User software applications and a positive “can do” attitude
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, MS Outlook, MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Details oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a highly technical environment
- Grace under pressure
Highly Desired Skills and Experience
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM application certification
- Microsoft SQL Query Language and Database Knowledge
- Association Industry Knowledge
Protech offers a competitive salary and benefits program, including health, dental, vision, paid time off, 401K, management by objective bonus opportunity in a fun and exciting work environment. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Since 1984, Protech has been developing and implementing technology solutions exclusively for member-based organizations, specifically in the Association (non-profit) industry. We listen to our customers and work diligently to understand their business processes, technology requirements and how they interact with their membership. We’ve continued to develop and enhance Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and our in-house developed application UX Online to help our customers to more effectively achieve their mission.
Visit our LinkedIn posting to apply now.